Secrets of Certified Organic Avocado Oil
With so many choices of skin care products out there, why go for Avocado oil? When you purchase hair and skin care products, you've got quite a selection to choose from and it seems that everywhere you look, there are products that boast that they will help you look and feel younger, and help your skin be as healthy as possible.
So, how do you know that natural products are better than synthetic, and how do you know that natural products such as avocado oil are beneficial to the health of your skin?
It has been claimed that natural products are better for you than synthetic, but the counter-argument to that is that there are also many natural substances that are very bad for you: teenage acne is caused by a very natural process, hives and other allergies are caused by natural allergens, and many plants are poisonous or dangerous to you such as deadly nightshade or poison ivy. All completely natural!
Avocado Oil Benefits
So what is about natural oils that make them any better for your skin than the man-made ones? A lot is in the ingredients.
- The avocado fruit contains up to 30% oil, which is generally slightly green due to its chlorophyll content. It is mono-unsaturated and used widely as a carrier oil in aromatherapy.
- Pure, natural avocado oil contains nothing but the oily extract obtained from the avocado fruit. It contains no preservatives, no man-made emulsifiers, and no surfactants that can be harsh on your skin. Any synthetic equivalent will have a list of ingredients as long as your arm, and nobody can say that all of these are as good for your skin as the natural oil from the avocado.
- In addition to unsaturated fatty acids, avocado also contains lecithin, a natural emulsifier (a substance that helps blend other ingredients together) that can be totally metabolized by the body as opposed to synthetic surfactants that can be excreted only by the kidneys. Avocado Oil also includes the antioxidant vitamins A and E, and the sunshine vitamin D.
- Antioxidants benefit your skin by destroying the free radicals that prematurely age it. These free radicals are generated by pollutants such as traffic fumes and pesticides, and also by sunlight UV, cigarette smoke, and as the result of your body's normal metabolism. They can be destroyed by rubbing avocado oil into your skin.
- Avocado oil also has one of the highest natural SPF ratings, giving it mild sunscreen-like properties to help soothe and protect your skin.
Avocado Oil for Skin Care
The Tre'Yours anti-aging spa line offers several face and eye creams made with certified organic avocado oil to bring the many benefits of this natural oil to your skin. Tre'Yours Avocado Corrective Face Cream is formulated specifically for people with sensitive skin has received raving reviews from both people with sensitive skin due to allergies and people with temporarily sensitive skin due to surgery. Our Avocado Eye Cream is gentle enough to use around the eye area where your skin is extremely thin and sensitive.
It is a well known fact that vitamins in their natural form are significantly more potent than those manufactured synthetically, and that alone should render natural fruit and vegetable oils more healthy for you than synthetic substitutes.
The argument between synthetic and natural will continue, but there is no doubt in the eyes of the majority of people that use them that natural oils such as avocado oil produce skin care products that are significantly better for your skin, and health in general, than synthetic cosmetics and emollients.