Experience the relaxing powers of natural vanilla like never before with this sweetly-scented, soothing herbal bath tea blend. Simply add one to two tablespoons of this vanilla & lavender blend to your next bath to see, feel, and smell* the difference in your mood as your stress and restlessness melts away. Some of our customers have even said that our Sweet Dreams blend has helped them alleviate feelings of restlessness and help them fall asleep, though we're certainly not claiming it to be any type of sleep aid. We think it has more to do with the whole experience of soaking in a warm bath and being surrounded by the sweet scent of vanilla and lavender in the evening. After all, who wouldn't find that relaxing?
- Lets you indulge your obsession with fine tea in an unconventional way
- Helps you feel relaxed and restful, so you can get a good night's sleep
- Just what you need to feel pampered after a long, stressful day
- Gives you the excuse you need to spend the next hour relaxing in your tub and worrying about... nothing
- Made with a blend of vanilla extract and the essential oil of lavender to create a genuinely relaxing, natural scent with real aromatherapy benefits
- Comes with a turquoise 3" X 4" organza brewing bag to keep the loose-leaf tea from clogging your drain
- Loose-leaf tea grounds contain added Dead Sea Salt for moisturizing and deep-cleansing benefits
*Note: You could theoretically taste the difference too since it's made with organic ingredients, but this herbal tea blend is intended for your bath, not your cup, and likely won't taste anywhere near as good as it smells.
Ingredients: Dried Chamomile Flower, Dried Rose Petal and Buds, Dried Lemongrass, Dried Passion Flower, Orange Peel, Dried Jasmine Flower, Dried Marva Flowers, Green Tea, Dried Pomegranate Powder, Vanilla Absolute, Essential Oil of Lavender, Dead Sea Salt.
To Use: Scoop one tablespoon or two into mesh bag (included) and soak in warm tub of bath water.
Cautions: Do not eat, drink or consume- for adult use only, keep out of eyes.