Introducing 6 Superfoods for Skin
Considering cosmetic surgery? Suffering from sensitive, problematic skin? You're not alone:
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® says that elective surgery is on the rise! Millions of Americans are choosing elective procedures every year. You may hear about all the hype with natural skin care products, particularly so from people who have had work done, and now you might be wondering, "Why should I care?" Over the past ten years, as consumers grow increasingly aware of the harmful effects of chemicals in skin care products, the cosmetics industry has seen dramatic rise in consumer demand for natural ingredients in skin care products.
Some of the biggest myths about skin care products:
MYTH #1: All skin care products labeled "natural" are safe and free of chemicals.
FACT: Unfortunately, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not yet exercised its authority over product labeling to define the term "natural", but instead has issued an unofficial and non-binding definition of "natural" that carries very little weight. Self-regulation by big-name cosmetics companies can also lead to the consumer's detriment, as they may decide to use harmful chemicals that are simply cheaper to produce, while still marketing their products as "natural".
MYTH #2: There is nothing I can do about bruising, scarring, swelling and inflammation after surgery without getting a prescription.
FACT: While these are all common side-effects of surgery, much can be done to minimize the severity and length of your recovery time.You don't need to "deal" with bruising and inflammation for six months after surgery. Scarring can, in fact, be minimized. Along with your surgeon's innovative techniques and minimal invasiveness, following your doctor's post-op care instructions and using products that help combat these effects can help ease discomfort and reduce recovery time.
MYTH #3: Natural products, while good for me, don't work as well as prescriptions.
FACT: Many man-made chemicals have a natural, better, safer alternative and it is unfortunate that so many well-known, large companies choose to continue using the cheaper, inferior synthetic chemicals in order to keep profits high. You may be surprised to learn how effective organic skin care ingredients can be for a variety of skin maladies and situations.
So which products are truly natural and actually work?
You may have heard of "superfoods" - unprocessed, organic foods that are reported to be filled with vitamins and nutrients essential to healthy living (such as blueberries). But did you know there are also many superfoods for skin?
You'd be surprised how effective organic skin care ingredients can be for a variety of skin problems and situations, particularly for people over 40 who are considering or have had cosmetic surgery. Even if you're not considering cosmetic surgery, these ingredients can be of enormous benefit to anyone who suffers from skin sensitivities or just needs extra luxurious pampering. These ingredients will have your skin thanking you.
Discover which natural skin care ingredients are "superfoods for skin" as well as ingredients you'll want to avoid in your moisturizer.
- This ingredient is scientifically proven to help ease discomfort and help speed your skin's natural ability to regenerate itself after injury. It has many therapeutic properties, and is especially efficient at helping to reduce swelling, increase circulation, and minimize bruising in post-surgery patients. Find out what it is on page 13.
- Are you searching for anti-aging products that actually work? These ingredients are proven to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate collagen production, tighten to help reduce sagging skin, and much more. See what they are on page 11.
- Alcohol is used in skin care products and lotions to give that "non-greasy after-feel". Why is this something I should be concerned about? Find the answer on page 19.
- Which vitamin is extremely important in the healing process of wounds? Find out on page 22.
- Vitamins A, D, E, and K are all beneficial for damaged skin. Find out which ingredients abundantly contain these essential vitamins naturally on page 11.
- This ingredient has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help constrain the activity of pro-inflammatory enzymes. Find its name on pages 9 and 10."
- Fragrance" is an ingredient found in many skin care products. So why should you avoid products that contain fragrance? Discover the shocking truth about "fragrance" on page 20.
- Find out what ingredient has the ideal amounts of omega EFAs to not simply coat your skin but to closely match your own lipids, penetrating into cells and lubricating the surface. It is considered one of the best elements for preventative skin aging! Find its name on page 10.
This anti-aging vitamin is believed to reduce wrinkles, fade brown spots, smooth roughness, improve skin's texture and firmness, and increase the production of certain skin components that retain water and help skin cell turnover. Find out what it is on page 22.
The Legend of Dave- Based on a true story
- Hear from real people like you who have benefited from this information! Read their stories on pages 6 and 8.
- How can you combat red face and rosacea with the natural color of a product that also soothes and calms? Solutions found on page 9.
- How can people who suffer from psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea benefit from these ingredients? Answer on page 7.
- How do you know what skin type you have?There are five different skin types recognized by the cosmetics and skin care industry. Find out which one you have by doing this simple test on page 20.
- Which ingredient is a top choice in anti-aging skin care for its high penetration ratio and high concentrations of vitamins A, D, and E? It also improves skin complexion with its high concentration of natural Vitamin E! Find out what it is on page 10.
- What is the difference between natural and synthetic vitamin E and why should I care? Page 23.
- Are there any natural ingredients that are non-pore-clogging? Find out on pages 9, 10, 11, and 19.
- This vitamin can significantly improve your healing experience and time. Learn more about it on page 24.
- Considering cosmetic surgery? Find out how choosing the right moisturizer can help speed your recovery time on page 16.
Learn how massaging these superfoods into your skin makes them more effective than simply including them in your diet:
- The ratio of this oil in combination with other ingredients creates the ideal formulation for enhanced regenerative properties and also brings your skin into balance while you sleep. Find out what it is on page 18.
- We all know that avocado is great for your diet...but is it good for your skin? Find out on page 9.
- See how one ingredient actually boosts the effectiveness of all other ingredients on page 13!
- Learn which ingredients are anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and effective stimulants, all while enhancing sunscreen protection by extending the SPF of a product on page 9.
- What ingredients neutralize free radical damage naturally while healing skin irritations? Find out on page 23.
- Silica, a mineral found in this superfood, can also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Find the name of this superfood on page 11.
- Which beneficial oils penetrate the skin deeper and more fully, taking the advantages and benefits of a product to the deepest layers of your skin? Find out on page 9.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of this ingredient creates a safe and soothing facial cream ideal for use near wounds or sutures following cosmetic surgery. Find out what it is on page 17.
- What ingredients act as a natural sunscreen to lessen the effect of sun exposure on sensitive, post-op facial skin? Find out on pages 9 and 10.
- The Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology for Sunscreen Effectiveness ranked this ingredient as one of the highest performing natural sunscreens. Learn which one on page 9.
Find relief for your problematic skin and aid in the recovery process of your post-op / pre-op, sensitive skin today by requesting your FREE copy of this eBook
Get the facts about "natural" skin care products on the market. Arm yourself with the knowledge you need to choose the right kind of products with beneficial ingredients. Your skin will thank you in the end!
Don't be fooled by hype and marketing of big companies that try to sell you "natural" products!
Download now and you could save years off your face!