Why buy just one brush when you can get two for only a little more? These two professional quality grooming brushes will help you apply our Anna Designer Pet Grooming Powder to your pet's face, including the tiny nooks and crevices within your pet's fur. Just like painting, use the larger brush to apply the grooming powder to large areas and use the fine detail brush for detail work and to reach those hard-to-get-to places such as creases or around the eyes.
- Brushes help work grooming powder deep into the fur to draw stains out of each hair follicle and avoid producing dust
- Brush design is made to help pick up and hold powder - saving fly-away powder and allowing you to apply powder exactly where you want it
- Larger brush measures 6 inches (152.4 mm) for easy gripping and precise application; fine detail brush measures 5.5 inches (139.7 mm) for even greater precision
- Both brushes are individually wrapped to ensure they are free of germs and contaminants
- Bristles are made from pony and sable hair and handles are made from wood and aluminum to ensure brushes will be long-lasting
Bonus: a note from breeder Laura Thomas:
"I personally use these exact brushes as do many breeders when we show. A certain hair and sway is what I look for to apply the powder properly with less fly away powder. I try to avoid fly away dust of the powder getting into the eyes. When not showing, We use Q-tips for packing when using powder outside the ring if we wish to have powder sit on the face…which is rare. I prefer powder as a makeup, cover, protector…not gooped and packed…this helps to protect the eyes."
Larger brush: 6 inches (152.4 mm)
Made from pony hair, sable hair, wood, and aluminum