Most anti-aging facial oils and oil-based skin care products are intended for people with dry skin, but what if you have mature yet still oily skin? You've heard all about how incorporating oils into your skin care regimen can restore your skin's youthful smoothness and glow but no one seems to be able to give you a straight answer on what to do if your over 40 and still have oily skin... that is, until now. Unrefined Hazelnut Oil is one of nature's best topicals for curbing excess oil production in acnetic/oily mature skin simply through hydration. You see, when skin is dry, it compensates for the loss in protection from the elements by overproducing oil. Hazelnut Oil addresses the root cause of your acne-prone skin (dryness) while helping to absorb and re-balance your skin's natural sebum oil.
- Astringent (skin tightening) to help restore your skin's youthful smooth texture and glow
- Addresses the root cause of oily/acnetic skin in mature adults (dryness) while re-balancing and absorbing excess sebum oil.
- Rich in vitamins B and E and oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids to help normalize your skin's biochemistry and reduce the appearnce of blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Helps you fight and avoid sun damage to your skin with natural, mild UV protective properties.
- Long lasting hydration and protection - oil is heavy and slow absorbing and therefore great for mature skin, yet it never feels greasy!
- Gives you a full 4 oz - that's a lot when you consider you only need 2 - 5 drops if using Hazelnut Oil as a facial oil
- Good for all skin types but especially great on oily skin and sensitive skin
- Comes in an airtight, aluminum bottle to preserve freshness and nutrients
Did you know that oils stored in transparent and/or plastic bottles can lose much of their value to oxidation from sunlight and air exposure? Oils stored in plastic bottles will also erode and seep into the plastic, reducing the amount of oil you really get to use while also causing microscopic particles of plastic to leech out into the oil. Many plastic bottles are made from chemicals with endocrine disruptive properties like bisphenol A and phthalates (meaning they can cause reproductive issues, birth defects, and even cancer!)
Ingredients: Hazelnut Oil
Learn more about the benefits of Hazelnut Oil for skin here.Fatty Acids Palmitic- 4.0 - 10.0 Palmitoleic- 0.1 - 0.6 Stearic- 0.8 - 4.0 Oleic- 63.0 - 83.0 Linoleic- 8.0 - 29.0