The extract of the germ and inner husk of rice, Cold-Pressed Rice Bran Oil is not only a popular stir-fry ingredient in Asian cooking but also a great skin care topical, particularly for dry, mature skin. Rice Bran Oil's naturally high concentrations of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids (EFAs), which, when combined, can penetrate deep into the skin and enhance its ability to retain moisture. Easily absorbed, even if you have oily skin, Rice Bran Oil is a great alternative to lanolin and a great moisturizer to use if you suffer from extremely dry skin, uncomfortable skin rashes, sunburn or other conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea and eczema.
- Helps boost skin elasticity while maintaining hydration, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Safe for all skin types, including oily skin, without fear of breakouts
- Replenishes skin with nutrients and antioxidants to preserve your youthful glow
- Contains 27 miracle substances in addition to Vitamin E
- Bottled fresh to-order to preserve high therapeutic value
It's not just for SKIN- you can use this for hair too!
Frizzy, dried out and out of control hair? Add this little secret to your hair routine. Use like leave in conditioner- leaves your hair looking tame and beautiful! It's NOT just for skin. We suggest, Instead of adding a chemical to tame (chemicals really just strip and dry the hair shafts even worst) to your hair - add this nutritional secret to add vital healthy shine. - it absorbs non oily:-)
Ingredients: cold-pressed rice bran oil