If you feel the need to refresh and refocus yourself, try adding a few drops of Rosemary Bath Oil to your next bath. Its slightly floral, mostly minty scent will help your mind stay alert while feeding your skin with moisturizers.
- Bath oil is a great way for people with dry skin to moisturize, as it helps the skin absorb moisture from the bath water naturally
- A simple way to give your bath a luxurious feel
- Helps promote an overall sense of well being
- Good for dry, dehydrated, and aged skin
- Multiple bath oils can be combined to create your own unique aromatic bath.
Ingredients: cold-pressed rice bran oil, kosher polysorbate 80, essential oil of rosemary
Caution - bath oil will leave tub very slippery