Our Exotic Earth Sunflower Oil is one of those "fight fire with fire" skin care products, though in this case, we're fighting oil with oil. If you have greasy, oily skin and/or are prone to acne, applying more oil to your face is probably the last thing you'd consider, but... it actually works. Our Sunflower Oil not only can trick your skin into shutting off the oil slick fueling your acne, but it also helps to regenerate acne scarred skin and get rid of acne-causing bacteria.
- Rich in vitamins A, C, and D, as well as natural carotenoids and waxes that form a protective barrier on your skin and help get rid of and stave off acne-causing bacteria.
- Replenishes your skin's moisture and oil levels so your pores stop overproducing oil and triggering acne breakouts.
- Non-comedogenic - (won't clog pores and cause acne when rubbed into the skin). Quite the opposite in fact.
- Comes in an airtight, aluminum bottle to preserve the oil's nutrients and freshness.
- Gives you a full 4 oz of oil - since you only need 2 - 5 drops if using Sunflower Oil as a facial oil, this should last you a while.
- Good for all skin types but especially helpful for oily/acnetic skin.
Why aluminum matters - did you know?
Plastic and skin care oils don't mix. Well, actually they do... and that's not good! Oils stored in plastic bottles will react with the plastic, causing some of the oil to seep into the plastic while microscopic particles of plasticizing chemicals leech out into the oil. Many plastic bottles are made with chemicals such as bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalates, which are endocrine disruptors (meaning they've been linked to reproductive issues, birth defects, and even cancer!) Always look for opaque, non-plastic bottles (also preferrably airtight) when shopping for oils as oxidation from sun and air exposure will destroy the oils' nutritional value. Our Sunflower Oil is packaged in a BPA-free, airtight aluminum bottle to ensure it retains its nutritional content (and that it looks pretty on your bathroom counter or next to your bed.)
|Additional Info||Our Sunflower Oil Fatty Acids Linoleic- 70-88% Oleic- 3-20%|