- Do I need to own or operate a physical brick-and-mortar store in order to be a Castle Baths wholesaler?
- How soon will I receive my wholesale order?
- If a product is on sale, can I get the sale price plus my wholesale discount?
- Will my products still be fresh when they arrive?
- Do you offer next-day or second-day shipping?
- Does a product's wholesale price include shipping costs?
- I want to use your products in my spa to perform spa services. Can I buy in bulk and get wholesale pricing for this?
- Do you offer drop-shipping?
- When and how do I pay for drop-shipped wholesale orders?
- Are there any other terms and conditions I must meet to drop-ship a wholesale order?
- Do you have a product catalog you can send me?
1. Do I need to own or operate a physical brick-and-mortar store in order to be a Castle Baths wholesaler?
A: Yes. In order to qualify, you must own an actual store. For online stores that do not also have an actual brick and mortar store, may we suggest you become an Affiliate. Click here to sign up to become an affiliate.
A: We need 7-14 days lead time to fill and ship all wholesale orders.
A: No. All wholesale discounts are based on the original retail price, regardless of other sales or discounts advertised.
A: Yes. All products, with the exception of the soap bars, are made fresh to-order. We use Geogard® Ultra, the only preservative accepted by ECOCERT for organic cosmetics, to preserve our products.
A: Yes. However, next-day or second-day shipping will require a rush fee to be determined by the size of the order.
A: No. Shipping is not included into the wholesale price of the product. However, we will search for the best direction and pass on tor you our shiping discounts.
7. I want to use your products in my spa to perform spa services. Can I buy in bulk and get wholesale pricing for this?
A: Yes. We offer bulk sizes and wholesale pricing for spa use (but not for resale.) The wholesale discount you receive for spa use is the same as if you were to resell our products.
A: Yes. If you have an online outlet IN ADDITION TO a brick-and-mortar facility and wish to sell our products on your website, we can facilitate a drop-shipping arrangement provided that you do not copy text from our website word-for-word when advertising our products on your site. Google will penalize both your site and ours for copied text with lower search engine rankings, and cause both our businesses to lose traffic for sales. You may re-write content from our site on yours for advertising purposes so long as it is not word-for-word.
A: Drop shipping is paid at the time orders are placed to be shipped. You send us the order and we will send you an invoice to include postage less your commission fee.
A: You must include the Castle Baths logo and name with all product you plan to drop ship. You must be of good moral character. We do not wish to have any one who is not honest and ethical in representing our company. If we find you aren't doing by these requests, we will not allow drop shipping with your company.
A: Because we are a GREEN company, we do not have a catalog in print. However, please feel free to download our catalogs in PDF format.