If you enjoy the luxurious olfactory sensations of our Restoration aromatherapy blend, Patchouli, or Geranium Rose, Castle Baths' After the Storm Perfume Oil is just what you need to maintain that sweet, slightly musky, seductive aroma and the attention it brings to you all day long. Made exclusively with the highest quality essential oils (no artificial fragrances or alcohols), this blend of lavender, geranium rose, and vanilla, anchored with heavy patchouli isn't just a fragrance - it's a work of art! Here at Castle Baths, we consider crafting the perfect blend of essential oils in just the right proportions to be no less an art form than mixing the perfect colors on your palette to create a masterpiece. A single drop of this masterpiece is all you'll need to exude a high-class aroma throughout the day!
- Heavy patchouli anchor changes your perception of other ingredients to create a one-of-a-kind, original, proprietary scent
- The gold standard in fragrances and perfumes - this is pure oil, not cologne or toilet water
- Doubles as body oil to replenish your skin's natural oils and moisture
- Contains no synthetic fragrances or alcohols so you can avoid the headaches and irritation that so often accompany department store perfumes
- Potent and long-lasting! A single drop is all you need for an entire day!
Ingredients: Essential Oil of Patchouli, Geranium Rose, and Lavender, Vanilla Extract
Top note: Lavender
What are Fragrance Notes?High-quality fragrances are composed of at least three different scents, commonly referred to as a top note, middle note, and bottom note. The top note is the first scent you notice, though you won't notice it for more than a second or two, and it won't stay with you throughout the day. It's just the initial scent. The middle note is longer-lasting, and the bottom note is lasts the longest. The bottom note is also what anchors the top note to the middle note to create an original, proprietary fragrance blend that is distinct from its component parts (kind of like a melting pot.) The anchor actually changes how you perceive the other two notes blended together. Lavender is a well-known top, middle, and bottom note in the fragrance industry, and it is the scent we have chosen for the top in After the Storm. Patchouli is the bottom note and anchor we have chosen to blend the floral essential oils and vanilla extract together to create this unique, long-lasting, slightly musky natural aroma.