CB Product PerksSeeing Eye to Eye: The Great Anti-Aging Eye Cream Debate
In addition to containing avocado oil, cucumber extract, green tea, and the other “superfoods” for skin as our Avocado Eyes cream, this enriched, creamy natural eye cream by Tre’Yours contains additional oil-based, food-grade vitamin A (palmitate), D3, and K2 dietary supplements to intensify the benefits of its original formulation. Vitamin A, also known as retinol, is one of the best natural ingredients you can look for in an eye cream, and works best when combined with vitamins D3 and K2. These added supplements intensify the existing levels of vitamins A, D, and K already present in this cream's avocado oil base formulation to help your skin retain and/or recover that youthful, wrinkle-free "bounce."
- Made with the same four "superfoods" for skin as our popular Avocado Eyes Eye Cream (avocado oil, cucumber extract, green tea, and shea butter)
- Delivers higher quantities of vitamins A, D, and K to the eye contour area, for even greater soothing of inflammation and preservation of youthful elasticity
- Great for damaged, sensitive skin (works like A+D cream, but without the added pore-clogging petroleum jelly)
- Helps ensure that your eye contour area gets sufficient vitamins and nutrients
- Avocado Oil has one of the highest natural SPF ratings as reported by the Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology for Sunscreen Effectiveness
- Keeps your age merely a number - not something that defines your appearance
- Free of ingredients linked to cancer or birth defects
Ingredients: Certified Avocado Oil, Distilled Water, Unrefined Shea Butter, Cucumber Extract (Certified Organic Cucumber Hydrosol), Green Tea extract (Certified Organic Dao RenTea), Emulsifying Wax (oil base), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Geogard® Ultra (glucono delta lactone, sodium benzoate and calcium gluconate.)(ECOCERTIFIED as a Natural preservative in certified organic cosmetics)
For more information on our eye creams and their ingredients, please read our FREE white paper: Seeing Eye to Eye: The Great Eye Cream Debate, downloadable from the CB product perks section of this page.
Each 1 oz of cream contains approximately:
Per U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations regarding the labeling and marketing of cosmetics, we are not claiming, nor is it to be inferred that the presence of vitamin-based ingredients in this product gives this product any nutrient or health benefit. Our products are cosmetics, and as such, are not formulated nor intended to cure, treat, or prevent disease or illness. They are formulated for beauty and are not designed to affect the structure or any function of your body. Therefore, PLEASE do not use our research or information found and/or shared on this website for self diagnosis or in lieu of medical treatment!